The 7 Benefits of Residential Care Homes
Residential care homes offer peace of mind to each family who decides it is time for 24-hour care for their loved one. You can count on professional expertise and supervision as they live in a home surrounded by friends, activities, and family visitors.
Here are some of the benefits your loved one will experience:
- Transportation to Doctor’s Appointments: Your loved one will always have transportation to important doctor’s appointments that are required outside in-house professional care.
- Around-the-Clock Medical Supervision: Count on the certified staff to check your loved one’s vitals, administer medication, and recognize any early signs or symptoms of an ailment. Ask questions and get to know the staff before you feel confident leaving your loved one in their care.
- Increased Social Interactions: Allow your loved one to bond with other aging adults in similar situations. They can make fast friends and look forward to spending time together daily.
- Private or Semi-Private Bedrooms: Choose the most comfortable living situation for your loved one. You can even choose a small house on the property tucked away on a quiet neighborhood street.
- Laundry and Housekeeping: Enjoy the benefits of laundry and cleaning services, so your loved one is always stocked with clean clothing. They do not have to worry about scrubbing toilets or bending over to vacuum. The residential care professionals take care of it all.
- Assistance with Personal Hygiene: Your loved one will stay clean and healthy with assistance in bathing, dressing, combing hair, brushing teeth, and whatever else they need.
- Meal Service: Know that your loved one will receive nutritious meals that will boost their health and quality of life without having to cook themselves. They can gather to eat in the dining hall or eat in the comfort of their residence.
A residential care home can be a great solution to provide your loved one with the ongoing support they need. You may be unable to offer your family member all the care they require, so sign up for a place that can. Then you can visit and attend activities, eat meals together, and meet your loved one’s new friends.
Tour the Facility
Bonita Springs Healthcare Services owns a residential care home that will feel like a home away from home. Enjoy all the luxuries and comforts you enjoy in your own home and add the care of medical professionals and socialization with other residents. Tour the facility to picture your loved one living in a safe and caring environment.
Download Our Guide:
Caregiver Burnout and How to Avoid It
How do you know if you are experiencing caregiver burnout? Download our free guide and learn the warning signs, how to avoid them, and when to seek assistance.